About ijk Partners
For over 40 years, Linda has been creating experiences for others. Schooled as an interior designer, her career includes working in corporate America as an interior designer, a facility manager and a market sales manager in southern Florida and the Caribbean.
In the spring of 2003, Linda and her husband, Lynn, opened Inn at Riverbend in Pearisburg, Virginia that they designed and constructed while still living and working in Miami. Their thorough planning, marketing, and drive to satisfy their guests quickly created a very successful Select Registry inn that they transferred to new owners in 2010, following their initial business plan.
During that time frame, they also were the owners of a historic building in the downtown area that together with chefs who leased the space, they created The Bank Food and Drink. In 2011, they took over the ownership and operation of the restaurant with Chef Michael Behmoiras until they sold the building in the spring of 2015.
Linda’s prior career in facility management, sales, and marketing plus her lodging and food and beverage knowledge plus her tourism growth experience provides a solid base of expertise that Linda shares with her clientele of growth-oriented businesses, each striving to reach their dreams. Her ability to focus on the end results helps clients shorten the process involved in analyzing and growing their business.
Since 2010 her clients include many growth-oriented businesses ranging from a regional tourism magazine, the Comphy Co. to lodging and food and beverage properties in Arkansas, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Linda is excited to be the newest member of The B&B Team®, providing individualized consulting services to property owners and future and current innkeepers. Linda is also a regular speaker at national, regional and state Innkeeping conferences and serves on the board of directors of AIHP-Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals of which she is a founding contributing member.
- The B&B Team® – Affiliate and Hospitality Consultant
- Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals
Founding Charter Member, Allied Partner
Education Committee Member
2018 Volunteer Summit Chairperson, Norfolk, VA
2018 Summit Advocate Sponsor
2018 Summit Chair-Heads in Bed Path
2017-2019 Board of Directors
2017 AIHP Breakfast Sponsor, Innspire Summit, Long Beach, CA
2017 Summit Chair-Future Innkeeper Path
2016 Volunteer Summit Staff, Nashville, TN
2016 Summit-Chair Future Innkeeper Path
2016-Current Education Committee
- Community Foundation of The New River Valley – The Giles Fund
Panel Member since 2007
- Handweavers Guild of The New River Valley – member since 2008
2018 Education Committee
- 2018 AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Norfolk, VA
- 2017 PABBI Keystone Innkeeper’s Assembly – Harrisburg, PA
- 2017 StayVA/Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia – Richmond, VA
- 2017 AIHP/InnSpire Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Long Beach, CA
- 2016 PABBI Keystone Innkeeper’s Assembly – State College, PA
- 2016 AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Nashville, TN
- 2015 Bed and Breakfast Association of Kentucky – Wilmore, KY
- 2015 Select Registry Membership Conference – Key West, FL
- 2015 STAYVA/Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia – Fredericksburg, VA
- 2015 PAII National Conference – New Orleans, LA