About ijk Partners
For over 40 years, Linda has been creating experiences for others. Schooled as an interior designer, her career includes working in corporate America as an interior designer, a facility manager, and a market sales manager in southern Florida and the Caribbean.
In the spring of 2003, Linda and her husband, Lynn, opened Inn at Riverbend in Pearisburg, Virginia, which they designed and constructed while living and working in Miami, Florida. Their thorough planning, marketing, and drive to satisfy their guests quickly created a very successful Select Registry inn that they transferred to new owners in 2010, fulfilling their initial business plan.
During that time frame, they were the owners of a historic building in the downtown area that, together with chefs who leased the space, they created The Bank Food and Drink. In 2011, they took over the ownership and operation of the restaurant with Chef Michael Behmoiras, until they sold the building in the spring of 2015.
Linda’s prior career in facility management, sales, and marketing plus her lodging and food and beverage knowledge and her tourism experience provides a solid base of expertise that Linda shares with her clientele of growth-oriented businesses, each striving to reach their dreams. Her ability to focus on the end results helps clients shorten the process involved in analyzing and growing their business.
Since 2010, her clients include many growth-oriented businesses ranging from a regional tourism magazine, the Comphy Co. to all levels of lodging properties in Arkansas, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Mexico.
Linda is excited to be a member of The B&B Team®, providing individualized consulting services to property owners and future and current innkeepers. Linda is also a regular speaker at national, regional, and state Innkeeping conferences and serves on the board of directors of AIHP-Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals of which she is a founding member and a patron.
- The B&B Team® – Affiliate and Hospitality Consultant
Instructor- Future Innkeeper Hands-on Workshop
- Association of Lodging Professionals
2020 Volunteer Summit Liaison
2020 Summit Speaker, Auction Committee
- Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals
Founding Charter Member, Allied Partner Patron
2017-2019 Board of Directors
Education Committee Member
2020 Volunteer Summit Liaison
2019 Volunteer Summit Content Coordinator, Auction Coordinator, Cincinnati, OH
2018 Volunteer Summit Chairperson, Norfolk, VA
2018 Summit Advocate Sponsor
2018 Summit Chair-Heads in Bed Path
2017 AIHP Breakfast Sponsor, Innspire Summit, Long Beach, CA
2017 Summit Chair Future Innkeeper Path
2016 Volunteer Summit Staff, Nashville, TN
2016 Summit Chair Future Innkeeper Path
- Community Foundation of The New River Valley – The Giles Fund
Panel Member since 2007
- Handweavers Guild of The New River Valley – member since 2008
2018-Current Education Committee
- 2020 AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Albuquerque, NM
- 2019 AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Cincinnati, OH
- 2018 AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Norfolk, VA
- 2017 PABBI Keystone Innkeeper’s Assembly – Harrisburg, PA
- 2017 StayVA/Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia – Richmond, VA
- 2017 AIHP/InnSpire Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Long Beach, CA
- 2016 PABBI Keystone Innkeeper’s Assembly – State College, PA
- 2016 AIHP Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace – Nashville, TN
- 2015 Bed and Breakfast Association of Kentucky – Wilmore, KY
- 2015 Select Registry Membership Conference – Key West, FL
- 2015 STAYVA/Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia – Fredericksburg, VA
- 2015 PAII National Conference – New Orleans, LA